Our business aims to help your business with IT software solutions
Leap design easy-to-use, secure and cost effective web and mobile applications that help your business run in an efficient way by organising data and streamlining business processes.
We pride ourselves in being upfront and honest, with no hidden charges or nasty surprises. We do not hide behind technical jargon and ensure our customers understand our solutions.
Our commitment is to deliver on time and to the agreed budget without excuses. We guarantee customer satisfaction by offering a cooling off period once your product is live to ensure we delivered as promised!
Web/Mobile AppsWe develop great looking web and mobile native applications which work seamlessly across all devices.
Business OperationsSave your business time and money by investing in software to increase efficiency.
ConsultancyBring us on-board and use our experience to help direct your development project.
New Business Idea?Got a great idea for an application but don't know where to start? Let us help you.
Custom Web and Mobile Applications for Your Business!
A web application is software program which runs inside an internet browser, in the same way that a mobile application runs on your mobile phone. Our web applications are accessible via a web browser such as a tablet, mobile or laptop.
Web and mobile applications enable your customers to interact with your business 24/7, which helps to build brand loyalty and provide new revenue streams.
Whether you need an internal web application to help manage your staff, one that you can re-sell to your clients or one that'll revolutionise your customer service, we'll work with you to quickly and intelligently build a powerful, intuitive web and/or mobile app that your target audience will want to use.
Why would I need a web or mobile app?
- Take payments online for your products or services
- Interact with your customers via helpdesk system
- Manage your customer details and sales via CRM
- Manage staff communications and daily tasks
- Re-sell as a service to your clients
Business Operations Software - save your business time and money!
We believe that a quality operational system should be the cornerstone of your business and help you to manage your organisation increasing efficiency, identifying issues and streamlining processes.
We specialise in developing easy-to-use software with responsive design (to work on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop). The software can be made accessible (via secure login) by anyone with a browser connected to the internet.
This enables you to track and monitor your staff on-the-go connecting via their smart phone or tablet device with a consistent experience on their laptop or desktop.
Why would I need a new business operation system?
- Spreadsheets / databases no longer meet your needs
- You've an old system which no longer supports your processes
- You have several systems which can't work together
- You are unable to report on the success of your business
- You are losing revenue due to unaccounted for time or stock
Web Application Consultancy - bring us on-board!
We have over 15 years commercial experience developing software applications for small start-ups to global enterprises. We can use that experience to give you an unbiased, independent view of how best to align technology with your business.
Our goal is to immerse ourselves in your business, so we are in the best possible position to recognise what is required from a technology perspective. As well as advising on the best technology solutions for your business, we are also happy to offer guidance on how to overcome the huge challenges posed by the development of large-scale complex systems.
Why partner with us?
- Web application security - help avoid attacks!
- Advice on Client-side technologies
- Advice on Server-side technologies
- Strong development patterns for scalable code
- Form functional development teams
New start-up or venture on the horizon? Let us help!
When you're starting out in business you seldom have the all the answers upfront. We can support you right from the get-go through to launch and delivery.
We can help create your MVP (minimum viable product) to prove that your business will work. Once the market has been tested, we can take your project through to completion.
We also offer our experience, guidance and support to help making your business a great success!
Why partner with us?
- Develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Leverage work already done through to finished state
- Help position your business to attract investor funding
- Provide long-term, subscription-based revenue
Some projects we've worked on:
- Wrights Group are one of Europe's leading designers and manufacturers of advanced public transport vehicles. We have a long standing business relationship with Wrights Group providing bespoke software to revolutionise their sales, production and aftercare services.
- Business Operations
- Vision Asset Finance offers funding solutions for all forms of capital expenditure – from as little as £1,500 to £1 million+. We are proud to partner with Vision Asset Finance to help improve their operational efficiency using technology.
- SpeedLease offers competitive financing of essential equipment for your business, partnered with an extensive range of Banks, Funders and Suppliers. We are proud to partner with SpeedLease helping them utilise technology to enhance their online application process.
- Business Finance
- Affinity is a feature rich, easy to use web application enabling customers to manage client details, report issues, track sales, manage documents and much more. Affinity is available as a pay monthly service or flat upfront fee dependant on your requirements.
- Web Application
- Serious Country Sports is a premier outfitter for outdoor sports enthusiasts at the best prices and with superior customer service! We are proud to partner with Serious Country Sports in web design, web development and ecommerce data integrations.
Leap is based in County Antrim, Northern Ireland and proud to partner with businesses across Northern Ireland including Ballymena, Coleraine, Derry/Londonderry, Belfast, Lisburn and Antrim.